With effect from Saturday, 17 October at 9am, our Catholic faithful will be able to make a one-time change of their registered church via mycatholic.sg under their myProfile page.
In order to qualify for the change of church, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
1. You do not have any upcoming bookings in your current parish church.
2. Your previous booking was more than 14 days ago.
3. You have not attended a physical Mass in the last 14 days in any church. This is an extra precaution to prevent potential cross-infection.
However, you can make your change after 14 days from your last Mass attended/booked in the system.
If you have any upcoming Mass bookings in the system, you will need to cancel them before you can make the change.
Or you can attend that upcoming Mass, and then wait for 14 days. You will then be able to click on the change parish link in their myProfile.
For more information, please check with your respective churches or visit: mycatholic.sg or email: email@example.com
21&22 November 2020
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE
First Reading: Ezekiel 34:11-12, 15-17
Second Reading: 1 Corinthians 15:20-26, 28
Gospel: Matthew 25:31-46
- English Bulletin - 22 November 2020 (Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe)
- Mandarin Bulletin - 21 October 2020 (Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe)
DONATION BY CORPORATE Pay-Now
Besides the usual way of donation by cheque and cash, you could now use the corporate Pay-Now.
Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Select bank transfer
Step 2: Key in Parish UEN # T08CC4054D
Step 3: Check Name – Church of the Holy Cross
Step 4: Key in amount
Step 5: Key in Ref – Mass Collection
Thank you for your generosity.
Church of the Holy Cross has subscribed to FORMED, an online service for accessing thousands of Catholic videos, audios and ebooks On Demand anytime, anywhere.
All parishioners will have free access to entertaining movies, inspiring audio talks, informative bible studies, and much more.
Click on the link https://holycrosssg.formed.org and sign-up for access to FORMED.