To journey with seniors towards true discipleship and to live each day as steadfast witnesses of Christ through our Christian love for one another and community fellowship.
- To foster Catholic community spirit through prayers and spiritual formation.
- To serve in love and humility, including collaboration with the other Church Ministries.
- To foster an environment of caring and sharing, encouraging peer support and camaraderie, anchored in charity.
- Promoting a healthy life-style & encouraging life-long learning.
- We meet every Tuesday morning from 9am to 12noon starting with prayers (the rosary, intercessory prayers) followed by thanksgiving and sharing
- St Michael's Room in the basement
To be alive in Christ by being Alive, Bold, Loving, Authentic, Zealous, Evangelising.
We strive to achieve the mission by being steeped in faith formation, service for the church and community building of young adults in the parish.
Why join us
We are all called by Jesus to be in the world, but not of the world. As fellow young adults, we desire to encourage and support one another to do just that – being true witnesses of our faith and becoming saints in the modern world.
If you are aged between 23 to 40, we would love to meet you!
- Two Saturdays a month; at each session, we will have faith formation and fellowship which are centred on Jesus. Our meetings are from 10.30am to 12noon.
- To discover more, please contact us at
The group's commitment is to increase devotion to Our Lady among parishioners and through her to encourage family members to pray together.
- Our members bring the statue of Mary to those who invite her to their homes. Through praying together in a prayerful atmosphere, family members learn to honour her.
- Praying at Our Lady's Grotto, collaborating with the catechists to teach children to pray the rosary, are means to reach out to more parishioners.
For more information on specific ministries, please click the links on the right panel.
As Altar Servers, we strive to serve with great reverence at the altar, and treat each and every one of our peers with respect. Altar servers also are to be accountable for themselves.
To develop boys into men of faith in God, men of respect, men of reverence and men of responsibility.
Every 3rd Sunday of the month. Camps are held every June and December.
- Timothy Chong
- Evan Teoh
- Dominic Ong
To help parishioners to have a greater love of the Scriptures by reflection and study.
- Sharing of the Word of God (Living the Gospel): Every Wednesday 8pm - 9:30pm
- Bible Study: Time will be determined when classes are initiated.
We at the Catechists Ministry strive to share our faith and love of Jesus to the children and young people in a way that they can understand, experience his love for them and hence impel them towards developing and deepening their own relationship with Jesus Christ in their journey towards discipleship.
As witnesseses of Jesus and stewards of the mystery to the young ones, we are called to living a prayerful life, persevering in growing our faith and spirituality so that we can serve with humility and charity.
To bring Catholic mothers together to pray for our families, break the word of God, encourage
faith building, fellowship and serve the church community.
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from
8:00 am – 9:15 am while the children are at catechism.
Once a month for those who can meet on weekday mornings
St. Raphael’s Room
The Holy Cross Prayer Group strives to be the catalyst to renew and re-vitalise our Parish into a spirit-filled community through prayer and witnessing.
The Holy Cross Prayer Group supports the mission of the Parish through:
- It’s vibrant joyful and spirit-filled prayer meetings.
- Living and promoting the Word of God.
- Conducting the Life ion the Spirit Seminars.
- St. Michael's Room, every Tuesday 8:00pm - 9:30pm.
- Terrence Francisco
The Church of the Holy Cross has five choirs, each serving the five weekend Masses. In addition, there is also a Children’s Choir (suitable for children 7 to 15 years old) which sings on the 1st Sunday of every month for the 11:15am Mass.
Although each choir has its own identity, we all have a common mission, which is to meaningfully enhance the Liturgy through our service of music. Our members come from all walks of life and spans all ages. You will be surprised to learn that the majority of our members do not read music or play a musical instrument. What we do have is a passion and interest to serve our church. It is through the weekly practices that members learn the hymns and perfect their parts. The final product is coming together to complement the liturgy to set a prayerful environment for worshippers.
The choirs welcome new members all year round. If you have an interest to serve in this ministry, please contact the choir chairpersons from the list below.
- Choir: Servants of The Lord
Mass: Sat 5:00pm
Chairperson: Shirley Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choir: St. Cecilia Choir
Mass: Sun 7:30am
Chairperson: Patricia Ho (email@example.com)
- Choir: Holy Cross Choir
Mass: Sun 9:30am
Chairperson: Cecilia Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choir: Via Crucis Choir
Mass: Sun 11:15am
Chairperson: Stamford Low (email@example.com)
- Choir: Angeli Pacis Choir
Mass: Sun 5:00pm
Chairperson: Karen Laserna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choir: Holy Cross Children Choir
Mass: Sun 11:15am (Every 1st Sunday)
Chairperson: Chris Wong (email@example.com)
Emmaus Disciples is a youth community which baptised youth aged 15-19 can call their own! We are a community of youths who are warm, passionate and committed witnesses of Jesus Christ.
During our fortnightly sessions, we bond and learn more about our Catholic faith and Jesus Christ.
- We meet every fortnightly Sunday from 11am to 1pm at room 03-10. Do join us!
- During the season of Advent, ED partners with the Pastoral Care and Society of St. Vincent De Paul to bring joy, hope, peace and love to the sick, aged and poor through caroling. We also carol for Holy Cross parishioners.
- During the month of June, ED also serves in the Secondary 1, 2 and 3 camps.
- A sub committee in ED also spearheads the Children's Liturgy every first Sunday of each month, and ED serves in all 3 youth masses.
Page 1 of 2