To journey with seniors towards true discipleship and to live each day as steadfast witnesses of Christ through our Christian love for one another and community fellowship.
- To foster Catholic community spirit through prayers and spiritual formation.
- To serve in love and humility, including collaboration with the other Church Ministries.
- To foster an environment of caring and sharing, encouraging peer support and camaraderie, anchored in charity.
- Promoting a healthy life-style & encouraging life-long learning.
- We meet every Tuesday morning from 9am to 12noon starting with prayers (the rosary, intercessory prayers) followed by thanksgiving and sharing
- St Michael's Room in the basement
- Katherine Lim @ 97407541 email@example.com
- Teresa Tieu @ 92997297 firstname.lastname@example.org